Stomach Cleanser Smoothing - Mint, lemon, ginger, cucumber
Great way to start your day! Love this recipe. Click through picture for more info.
Huetiful Hair Steamer Sale
You guys know I swear by the Huetiful Hair Steamer when it comes to Deep Conditioning my hair. The vapors help your deep conditioner penetrate the strand a lot deeper in a shorter amount of time. My hair always feels buttery soft afterwards! And once it dries? Diana Ross status! I’ve had mine for over 2 years now. Here’s an old vid I posted on how I incorporate it into my regimen. And here’s a link to the site where it can be purchased for $99.95 down from $116.95, as well as free shipping! While supplies last so now is the time to grab one if you’ve been eyeing it! Steam is way healthier for your hair than the direct heat from a hooded dryer!
The glute bridge will have you sore for daaaaays. So good, though! See it in action here.
I always finger-detangle with unrefined organic coconut oil before washing my hair. You end up with little to no breakage during your wash process. That’s how i’m able to retain a dope amount of moisture, shine, volume and length.
Whoa! This archive is amazing.
5 foods for your mid section
1. Oatmeal: You may think that eating less will help you lose weight, but you should never skip meals, especially the first meal of the day. Eating a healthy breakfast jump-starts your metabolism, regulates your blood sugar levels, and gives you energy to carry you through lunchtime. Fiber-rich oatmeal is a great option because it’s filling, so you won’t indulge in a muffin or bagel by midmorning. Opt for plain oatmeal since the flavored brands can be full of sugar.
2. Blueberries: Research has shown that a diet rich in blueberries may help diminish belly fat. Even if blueberries are frozen, they maintain most of their nutritional benefits.
3. Almonds: It’s said that MUFA (monounsaturated fats) are a secret ingredient that helps burn away belly fat. Almonds are a good source of monounsaturated fats and help curb cravings since they are a good source of vegetable protein and fiber.
4. Salmon: Cutting down on fried, fatty, calorie-rich foods in order to obtain lean abs is a must. What’s great about lean proteins like fish, tofu, or turkey meat, is that they provide you with lots of energy and burn more calories when digested. When choosing a fish, try salmon or tuna since they are both high in omega-3s, which reduce inflammation in the body and can help regulate your hormones.
5. Green veggies: like romaine or arugula lettuce, spinach, and broccoli are not only packed with vitamins and minerals, low in calories, but contain a high amount of fiber as well. Make yourself a ginormous salad for lunch and it’ll keep you filled throughout the afternoon. Or have a smaller salad before a meal, and you’ll find yourself eating less of the main course.
Green Coconut Mango Smoothie
Perfection. I’m going to make this exact one, today. Click through picture for recipe.
Love this! Ab work! As always, if you don’t recognize the workout look it up on YouTube to learn the proper form.